With an unmistakably unique architectural design The Mantra has an alluring street presence.
The angular design and use of different materials such as render, cladding, stone and timber create a dynamic façade.
- Striking feature of the core filled block wall in Buck Country Southern Ledgerstone, that welcomes you into the generous Entry.
- 3 car Garage sits to the left of the Home.
- Open plan hub of the home consists of Family & Dining which are flooded with natural light through the Bifold doors of the front decked patio.
- With 4 Bedroooms in total Bedrooms 2,3 & are positioned away from the Master Suite.
- A large family Bathroom with ceiling height mosaic feature tiling, floating cabinetry & built in bath
- A separate powder room with separate basin & linen storage.
- Bespoke Kitchen rests off the Dining & offers an abundance of space with a fully equipped Butler’s pantry, open shelving, wine rack, stainless steel appliances, under mounted sink, Caesar stone tops & feature pendant lighting.
- Hidden beyond the Study is a spectacular Master Bedroom suite with a private decked Terrace, walk in robe and deluxe Ensuite.
- The Ensuite features twin vanities, large walk in shower, a tiled recess & separate W.C. Tying these spaces together is the use of exquisite 600×600 rectified gloss tiling to ceiling height & dark grey ceramic tile flooring.
- With main Living spaces open up with Bi fold doors and surround the decked Alfresco.
- This outdoor area has a perfectly positioned Pool, with a convenient outdoor Shower, Powder room & built in outdoor Kitchen.
- Offering a perfect hideaway for a busy family living amid the hustle and bustle of modern life.
Please refer to your chosen Blocks Covenant conditions to see if this plan is suitable for your block, for further clarification feel free to
speak to one of our Design Consultant. This information is for general purposes only and not to be taken literally, McLachlan Homes accepts no liability for the above information changing.