Inspired Design that steps out of the box with these unique features with boho chic styling.
- An unique Entry through the secured Gatehouse leads on the Grand Alfresco
- Grand Alfresco offers a light and bright color pallet with beautiful feature wall, decked flooring, outdoor fan, electric shutters and a exquisite outdoor Kitchen.
- The recessed sliding doors open the full width of the Alfresco bringing the outdoors in.
- With a generous footprint the light and airy Family, Dining and Kitchen of this imaginative design.
- Playing with standard ceiling height to the Family room and a contrast of raked ceiling to the Dining and Kitchen gives the sense of grandeur.
- A second pergola has plenty of natural light flooding in from the alsynite roof and raised louvers.
- Sitting in the center the Kitchen is a magnificent feature that is both functional and creative in design. With features such as luxurious pendant lighting, large walk in pantry, stone benchtops and a private study nook.
- This three bedroom home offers flexibility within its design with a multi-purpose room.
- With private spaces in mind the Retreat has been nested off bedrooms two and three with a ventilated solar power skylight.
- The main bathroom creates elegant lines and modern elements with floating cabinetry and a light coastal pallet.
- A beautiful stained timber pivot door offers a grand entrance and an escape to the impressive Master suite. Packed with many design features; third open pergola, a large walk in robe with custom built cabinetry and a grand Ensuite including dual vanities, ceiling height feature wall and separate WC.
- Double car Garage.
Please refer to your chosen Blocks Covenant conditions to see if this plan is suitable for your block, for further clarification feel free to
speak to one of our Design Consultant. This information is for general purposes only and not to be taken literally, McLachlan Homes accepts no liability for the above information changing.