Traditional block Design.
The Banksia offers street appeal in abundance and a stunning livable floor plan. Embracing Queensland indoor/ outdoor lifestyle this design is a entertainers delight.
- Generous Porch with a inviting Foyer.
- Stepping down into the hub of the home you are embraced with plenty of living space and natural light.
- Open and airy Dining and Living rooms are perfectly positioned overlooking the impressive Alfresco and Kitchen.
- The Kitchen includes generous stone tops, ample storage and direct access to Dining and Alfresco.
- Bifold doors open out to the under roof Alfresco, which wraps around the back of the design with timber decking and plenty of space to entertain.
- A large Media room located centrally.
- Powder room.
- Large Laundry with Linen storage, with the addition of more storage adjacent (can even be modified to be a Mudroom).
- Large Main Bathroom with bath and a separate W.C.
- 4 large Bedrooms all with built in robes.
- Master Bedroom suite with generous Walk in Robe and a private Ensuite (featuring twin vanities)located away from Bedrooms 2,4 and 4.
- Double Car Garage.
VIEW MORE TRADITIONAL BLOCK DESIGNS
Want to make changes ?
Any of McLachlan Homes Designs can be customised to suit your individual needs or we can work with your ideas to create your one of a kind dream home.
Our Design team can create a Custom home and no additional cost.