Small Block Design- The Bluebell
Small block design The Bluebell, winner of Master Builders best Display Home is designed to go with the flow, with that an open and easy living feel. With a warm color pallet, this home brings the outdoors in – perfect for Queenslanders indoor/outdoor lifestyle.
MASTER BUILDERS AWARD WINNER DISPLAY HOME $226,000 to $275,000
About The Bluebell
- Great street scope with generous Entry.
- Master Bedroom located at the front of the design with unique stained timber windows and luxurious wall paper feature. Paired with a large walk in robe and private Ensuite it forms a perfect Master suite.
- Open, light and bright Living room features beautiful bespoke cabinetry TV unit, showcasing the possibility of a small block design.
- A study nook or option for a bar space has been included with easy access to the Alfresco.
- Generous Laundry with great linen storage.
- With a total of 3 Large Bedrooms, Bedrooms 2 & 3 are located to the rear of the design and feature a Kids Retreat.
- Great sized main Bathroom with built in Bath.
- Enviable Kitchen featured in the heart of this home, including Caesar stone tops with a unique raised feature.
- Impressive bi-fold doors open onto the large Alfresco are which features a built in BBQ area with built in seating, complemented perfectly with a water feature
- Large Dining room.
- Double Car Garage.
VIEW MORE SMALL BLOCK DESIGNS
Want to make changes ?
Any of McLachlan Homes Designs can be customised to suit your individual needs or we can work with your ideas to create your one of a kind dream home.
Our Design team can create a Custom home and no additional cost.